We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our startup selling data migration software and services to enterprise clients focusing on Oracle Cloud software
The successful Sales Account Manager will be between customer-facing sales (80%) and office-based account management (20%) whilst needing strong organisational skills to ensure that growth is delivered across all allocated accounts.
* New Client acquisition
* Meet and exceed sales targets for new licenses
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key decision-makers.
* Achieve a minimum of 2-3 face-to-face customer meetings per week and ensure meetings have a formal agenda/objective.
* Writing Proposals
* Following up on timely fashion
* Closing deals.
* Maintain and report data to the management with 100% accuracy
* Maintain relationship with existing customers for future prospects
* Strong experience in ERP software and consulting sales to enterprise clients
* Strong networking and B2B sales abilities and results orientated focus
• Proven ability to qualify prospects through questioning
• Presentation / Demo Skills
• Closing Skills
• Ability to develop software product knowledge
• Strong communication skills including negotiation skills
Interested ? email us at email@example.com